- Be part of a high profile community event
- Demonstrate your company's commitment to the community
- Unify employees around a positive and noteworthy event
- Align your company's name and image with a premier civic event
- Reach important market segments represented by survivors, spectators, volunteers, and walkers/runners
- Media exposure
If your company wishes to make a non-monetary contribution, it will be utilized for prizes/raffle items and recognized with company name under the prizes and raffles section of this website and the event Facebook page.