Beat Oral Cancer
Join us on February 24, 2020
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Oral Cancer is Dentistry’s Cancer and dental hygienists are the front line of defense for discovering abnormalities at their earliest stage that can lead to better outcomes for the patients we serve. This year at RDHUOR we’d like to kick off a fun and exciting event to “BEAT ORAL CANCER”!
Those who Pre-register will receive a PURPLE BOA at the OCF Booth to recognize you as an RDH advocate for oral cancer awareness. #beatoralcancer
There are opportunities for awesome individual prizes along with an ADHA inter-state competition.
- As you register, join your state team.
- The ADHA state team that collectively raises the most money will be awarded our inaugural “BEAT ORAL CANCER” traveling trophy & bragging rights for your 2020 efforts!
- A CE course will be provided to the winning state’s 2021 annual session.
- Individuals who participate will be entered into a drawing for multiple prizes donated by our generous supporters.
- Earn BONUS ENTRIES into the drawing for every $50 you raise through personal fundraising efforts between now and Under One Roof. Funds raised will go towards oral cancer research and public awareness campaigns and our goal is to raise $50,000! RDHs have always been our strongest advocates and supporters, and we’re confident you have the compassion and energy to help us meet or exceed this goal! Once your registration is complete, you can immediately help with promotion and fundraising by sharing the event link on your personal social media outlets.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Please help promote the event through your social media outlets!
Web address: https://donate.oralcancer.org/event/beat
Post to your Facebook page and add the Oral Cancer Foundation Link, or direct link to your fundraising page.
If you are on Twitter, Tweet about the event. Don’t forget to add #beatoralcancer to your tweets!
Remember your LinkedIn connections!
Share your photos!
There are many more social media outlets, please use any and all to help promote the event.